From UK farms that diced and then gently air dried. There are never any additives or sugar added to any of our products and we’re really proud that the whole process takes place using green energy!
Our cardboard boxes are made locally and we’re working on making our product packaging as environmentally friendly as possible.
We currently offer 2 blends, Carrot and Carrot & Parsnip. These are both available in 1kg Buckets and 6kg or 15kg sacks. You can feed EquiVeg as it is or soaked in water to rehydrate and use as you would fresh vegetables. 1KG of EquiVeg is worth up to 5KG of succulent, fresh veg after soaking in water.
There are so many small fab benefits of using EquiVeg that add up to a no brainer to slip in to your routine!
- No more rotting veg and is consistently available all year round
- Compact for easy storage and lasts up to 18 months
- Already chopped to a perfect size that makes it easy to eat for even horses with weak teeth to save you time and effort
- Excellent to manage weight gain and can be used to feed horse up to make up for weight loss due to transportation or illness
- Carrots and Parsnips have a naturally low sugar content and are an excellent source of natural energy
- Equiveg contains Vitamins A, B, C, E & K. Horses fed on only Hay sometimes won’t get enough Vitamin A in their diet
- Carrots and Parsnips are a naturally healthy food favoured by many Horses and Ponies- even picky ones!
- Parsnips are rich in potassium and fibre and great for horses digestion- They are often used to ease constipation in horses