Judges and Results
- Judges decisions are final. No communication or discussion will be entered into by HayGrazer E-Riders, any of its representatives or the judge involved. Any objection or appeal regarding a score must be made in writing within 24 hours of the test being judged.
- Very rarely mistakes may be made with calculating percentages, please ensure we are notified by email within 24 hours of receipt of your test sheet and we will endeavour to rectify any errors
- If we have an equal result, both competitors will tie in their placing – meaning more rosettes for everyone!
- Classes may be split to avoid overcrowding. They will be split as follows;
- 31 - 50 entries – classes will be split randomly in 2 groups
- 51 - 80 entries – classes will be split randomly in 3 gorups
- 81 - 110 entries – classes will be split randomly in 3 gorups
- IF classes are split –
- There will be 1st – 6th rosettes for all groups
- There will only be ONE FIRST PRIZE, it will go to the highest score out of all 1sts
- League points will be awarded as per normal rules to the class (not split groups)
We will run an Intro, Prelim Restricted (to encourage people to take the leap from intro) Prelim Open, Novice and Elementary leagues.
The combination (horse & rider) are not to have scored 65% Or higher in a Prelim class or higher level
Must not to have scored 70%+ more than four times at Intro Level.
Horse & Rider combination that have won an Intro League are requested to move up to Prelim level.
*Prelim Restricted Classes*
Must not to have scored 65%+ four times at Prelim Level.
*Prelim Open Classes*
The combination (horse & rider) are not to have scored over 65% in an Elementry class or higher level
The combination (horse & rider) are not to have competed above Elementary Level
The combination (horse & rider) are not to have competed above Medium Level